• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How do you start financial planning?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.329700
Referral Credit
Many people think that to start effective financial planning you have to start at the beginning of the year, but this is not the case. Financial planning can be started at any time. The most important thing is that you have the will and discipline to be able to change your lifestyle. Many people start a financial plan by starting to save, but saving is only temporarily, because money can be easily withdrawn for shopping. So how do you start financial planning?

It is hard to plan financially because of inflation, however, the best that I can do is to live in frugality or to live within my means which I already started many years ago which is why I was able to save and have used some for franchising and investing.

It is hard to plan financially because of inflation, however, the best that I can do is to live in frugality or to live within my means which I already started many years ago which is why I was able to save and have used some for franchising and investing.
Absolutely right! Nowadays, it's becoming increasingly difficult to plan our finances because of the skyrocketing prices of everyday essentials. What I usually do is make sure to live within my means.

I totally agree with this, this is the surest way to be able to achieve any good results when it comes to financial planning.

Many people think that to start effective financial planning you have to start at the beginning of the year, but this is not the case. Financial planning can be started at any time. The most important thing is that you have the will and discipline to be able to change your lifestyle. Many people start a financial plan by starting to save, but saving is only temporarily, because money can be easily withdrawn for shopping. So how do you start financial planning?
Financia planning is not easy but not impossible. The first step to start financial planning is to make a plan how much you will saving in a day . How you will cut costs and expenditure. How long you will save and what you are going to do with the man. All this plan must be written in black and white.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member