How do you start your day?

I also start my day woth prayer. Something is lacking in my life without thanking God for protecting me while I and my family slept and also thanking God for the new day for waking me and for the life He gave. Amen.

I wake up, stare up at the ceiling for a bit, and get on my phone before I eventually move to shower, brush my teeth, and get my day officially started. 🌸

The first thing I do is have a coffee to stop being a zombie, after that I'm half a zombie, I take a shower and stop being a zombie for the next 8-12 hours in which I'm productive.

It is always good to start your day on the right footings. This will help you direct right the course of your day. For me I start my day with prayers how about you?
I start my day with yoga, then prayers and meditation.

It is always good to start your day on the right footings. This will help you direct right the course of your day. For me I start my day with prayers how about you?
That is very good, starting a day with prayer will help you throughout the day and will make your path more stable and happy, i also start my day with a prayer and some exercise and good breakfast, that will bright all my day and makes me so strong, some times when i get in rush i forget some of the things and my day don't move and i get mad.

That is very good, starting a day with prayer will help you throughout the day and will make your path more stable and happy, i also start my day with a prayer and some exercise and good breakfast, that will bright all my day and makes me so strong, some times when i get in rush i forget some of the things and my day don't move and i get mad.
That's just what I do I try to start my day with something motivating which is what prayers helps me to achieve. it is good to start the day on a very high note.

That's just what I do I try to start my day with something motivating which is what prayers helps me to achieve. it is good to start the day on a very high note.
Yeah prayer have a power, and it will make our path right, i always want to have a shower every morning but i never have a chance to take a shower every day, i just don't get it but i will start it some day.

I too start with a cup of green tea after brushing my teeth. I add some spices to my tea for health reasons. I do keep active throughout the day until I go to bed.

I too start with a cup of green tea after brushing my teeth. I add some spices to my tea for health reasons. I do keep active throughout the day until I go to bed.
Oh tea is amazing way to start you day with it will make you happy and healthy, but in my country coffee is more known and more used than tea, since my country is well known by coffee production and export almost every one drinks coffee and the bad thing is that we get addicted and can't function properly without drinking coffee.

The first thing I do is pray, after that I go for my morning walk and some exercise if there is time. After that I can start going on my daily work activities.

13,031Threads
98,042Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member