How do you stay active despite lonely?

I don't feel lonely for once and i don't have pets or friends. There is nothing that is more lovely that a calm environment with morning cool breeze. I can't remember when last i feel lonely and inactive.
That's good of you hadn't experienced feeling lonely. Though I seldom feel lonely but it's at the excruciating loneliness, thus letting me inactive for some minutes.

Life has many challenges, and being lonely is one of the hardest. But if a person can control their emotions and find something that will make them forget their loneliness, that is a good thing. Personally, I like playing games and watching movies so that I don't get lonely.

Life has many challenges, and being lonely is one of the hardest. But if a person can control their emotions and find something that will make them forget their loneliness, that is a good thing. Personally, I like playing games and watching movies so that I don't get lonely.
That's a good outlet to avoid loneliness to play games online and watch movies. Mine is dance Tiktok and swim in the deep sea to exercise my emotion.

That's a good outlet to avoid loneliness to play games online and watch movies. Mine is dance Tiktok and swim in the deep sea to exercise my emotion.
Swimming is the best way to get stress out of our mind, but to be honest i am scared of deep waters, i only swim in pool. Lol

Swimming is the best way to get stress out of our mind, but to be honest i am scared of deep waters, i only swim in pool. Lol
It is better than not swimming at all. It is also cool to swim in a pool. I also swim in the pool every time I am stressed. There are many ways though.
Post automatically merged:

I don't feel lonely for once and i don't have pets or friends. There is nothing that is more lovely that a calm environment with morning cool breeze. I can't remember when last i feel lonely and inactive.
Wow you're unique. You have a very strong spirit and emotion. It's my first time to hear someone like you not affected with loneliness.

Last edited:
13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member