How good are you at negotiating?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.258826
Referral Credit
Every professional will require the ability to negotiate, but it's not always simple, whether you're negotiating your wage at a new job, asking for a pay raise, or managing a business agreement. No matter what you're negotiating, it can take a while to come to a conclusion, and you might not even receive the result you want. Therefore, it's crucial to make sure you bargain effectively. The slightest error could cost you a lucrative contract.

Do you have negotiation skills?

I am good at negotiating because I can clients in an insurance company. I am also good at negotiating with a bank to give an extension to a client, my relative who failed to pay her ATM because it was lost. I hired a lawyer for my aunt and it was well-negotiated. Instead of paying P 135,000 with surcharges, she only paid 85,000. I also went to Central Bank. The bank said it was illegal to surcharge so huge.

This is one skills I believe everyone should have, especially when it comes to business. When it comes to this aspect, i am not really that good though but i am trying to be better at this.

13,040Threads
98,108Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member