How is traffic in your area?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Being exposed to the daily hassles of traffic is so stressful and can make you impatient, especially having to wait for the traffic to move and dealing with the mistakes of other motorists on the road.

Last night, the traffic in the city where we went was very congested. We were not able to watch the movie we wanted at the cinema, and it was very frustrating.

Do you think heavy traffic can still be solved nowadays?

In my area mostly roads are broken down so the traffic always remain worst here, and we face too much difficulty while crossing the road or moving on our vehicles. Nowadays some works are seems to be done I hope that it will improve over all situation.

I currently live in the province and the traffic here is not that bad. It is one of the things I like here. Maybe despite the government's efforts to build or improve the highways, the traffic will not be resolved. People do not stop buying cars. LOL.

Our city was listed as the topmost one when it comes to traffic congestions last year. It's mostly horrible here. I plan not to step out in this long weekend. I am sure that it would be worse as it's long weekend and a festival on Monday. Many would be traveling for vacation or to their families.

I don't even know how to describe it because the traffic is 3 times more than necessary for comfortable movement. By car it is impossible to reach the destination on time and also it is not possible to work by car, even because of this I sold my car

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member