How long did it take to buy a car?

I do not have a car yet because I can't afford it. My current salary is not enough to buy one. Hopefully, I'd be able to buy my dream car in the future.
I hope you fulfil your dream, but those who newly graduated students how long it takes for them to buy a car.

I don't have a car now. My salary is not enough to afford owning a car. As the economy stands now, i wonder when will it be easy for an average man to afford to buy a car.
Same in here, also in my country a person who works for salary can't afford to buy a car, only those who have their own shop and store can buy car without any problem.

Yes, I hope so, too. Maybe after two or three years. It depends on their salary.
Oh wow, its so amazing, men in my country a person who works with salary can't even think about buying car.

It depends on what kind of car you want to buy some cars are not supa exspenisive I bought my car for quite good price
Can a fresh graduate who gets a job in a few months afford to buy a car in your country?

Can a fresh graduate who gets a job in a few months afford to buy a car in your country?
Depending on your salary but it's it's good then you might be able to it might be 4000 or less euros so maybe not especially if you just got your first job but there are cheaper cars

Depending on your salary but it's it's good then you might be able to it might be 4000 or less euros so maybe not especially if you just got your first job but there are cheaper cars
Its good to have some choice. In my country, every car has a higher price, and its hard to buy it even if you work many years. As long as you don't have your own business, its hard.

I do not have a car yet because I can't afford it. My current salary is not enough to buy one. Hopefully, I'd be able to buy my dream car in the future.
Yesh I'm rooting for you. I'm sure you would have your dream car sooner than you think

I don't have a car yet so I can't really say how long it would take though. But I guess it depends on each individual cause it is usually different for everyone.

You can in my but it will be very old car like 18 years old and small. Renault Clio, Citroen c3 size.
You may find it hard to believe when I say this, but a person who has a monthly salary can't afford any type of car in my country.

You work harder should you want to buy a car. I bought my car through the commissions as a car seller and an insurance broker. That was my sidelines apart from my work at the university. I am a workaholic and never stop until I acquire the thing I want. I could work like a horse.

According to the way l see the economy going on my side, l don't have any plans for buying a car soon. The thing that l can think of for now is buying a motorbike for my packaging materials distribution business.
That's a very good plan to buy a motorbike because you have a business that requires delivery of materials.It's better that way. Your concern is only gasoline and petty maintenance.

13,190Threads
98,994Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member