• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How long do you think it can take you to the financial freedom?

Dear, same case here. Now I am sick and tired by using daily new methods but nothing is working. With very high motivation I started working on Dailymotion but after week time nothing happened same in AliExpress affiliate same in writing sites. In this situation how can even I talk about financial freedom.

In my opinion, the meaning of financial freedom is where we have control, we can control our finances without being limited by the amount we spend and we have the freedom to use that money. Financial freedom can also be achieved through several stages, such as the first stage, you have definite financial goals. Second, you live independently without the help of parents or siblings and have no debt, etc.

I don't think that I can do 7 more years and I am not financially free. I have been building my financial life and I want to achieve financial freedom at before or in the next seven years.

12,088Threads
93,160Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member