How Long Does It Take You To Build a Website?

Nomad

Moderator (Earnings Enforcer)
Staff member
Earnings Enforcer
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.334813
Referral Credit
Well, I use content management systems to build website, so it takes less than 10 minutes to create a website. Sometimes my website is ready for public launch if I have content ready to be published on the website. What about you?

Yeah, CMS has definitely made website creation simple but on the flip side CMS also makes every website using the same CMS look similar.

Well, I use content management systems to build website, so it takes less than 10 minutes to create a website. Sometimes my website is ready for public launch if I have content ready to be published on the website. What about you?
It depens on the quality and complexity of the websites. Simple website may take few days to become fully functional. We have advanced sites which you must need the help of professional programmers.

It depens on the quality and complexity of the websites. Simple website may take few days to become fully functional. We have advanced sites which you must need the help of professional programmers.
Yes, it depends on complexity of websites, but with CMS anything can be built without seeking help from programmers.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member