How many coins in total did you managed mining so far? | Discussion Bucks

How many coins in total did you managed mining so far?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
I think there are many mining sites available on the web. Therefore how many coins in total have you garnered ever since you started the mining venture? And what is that mining website that you had used to achieve that?

Really none, since almost all or all cloud mining pages are scams or end up being scams since they do not have a sustainable system or because they never had a sustainable system or they are not even mining those cryptos.

Electricity costs in my country are so high, so I have never mined crypto with hardware, mining with cloud mining sites is of course very risky of fraud and even though some are legit but the returns are not satisfactory, it is better to stake in a personal wallet and it is safer.

I have a very strong desire to buy mining equipment, but until this has happened, I have only tried cloud mining. The best application was StormGain, but there it is impossible to simply get paid, and you need to trade with these funds

I have not been able to mine any crypto so far cause I have heard a lot about how most of these mining platforms are scam and also how little you can mine.

When you mean really mining not all these fake apps that cons people of their time and money, i say no because is not possible to mine bitcoin with phone or even graphics cards. I don't mind any coin now.

To be honest, I didn't get a single dime from mining; I almost end up damaging my laptop when I try mining, so I don't mine any type of cryptocurrency.