How many different homes have you lived in?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.412313
Referral Credit
Some people live in the same city all their life while others live in different cities, homes due to personal and professional reasons. How many different homes have you lived in your life, and what the reason for changing homes ?

Some people live in the same city all their life while others live in different cities, homes due to personal and professional reasons. How many different homes have you lived in your life, and what the reason for changing homes ?
I have lived in many cities but in one state because of my husband's transferable job. I have lived in say about 20 different houses. Now I stay in my own house.

I have lived in three different states, because my father was a migrant and I studied engineering in a different state because there were few top engineering colleges. Migrants from poorer communities are treated very badly and are victims of government resume robbery.

My entire life, I have lived in a variety of homes. When I was still in college, I lived in an apartment in a nearby province and a condominium in the city. Then I decided to return to my parents' place after graduation. After that, I decided to relocate to the province and live alone. I adore my life here. It's more peaceful and quiet.

13,190Threads
98,994Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member