How Many Hours Do you Spend on Discussion Bucks?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
I spend as much time as I can here, especially when I am not busy. Every day, I spend 30 minutes to an hour. If I do not have any work to do, it could be more. Since I upgraded to silver membership, I've been fairly active here. So, how about you?

I spend as much time as I can here, especially when I am not busy. Every day, I spend 30 minutes to an hour. If I do not have any work to do, it could be more. Since I upgraded to silver membership, I've been fairly active here. So, how about you?
I spend an hour on discussionbucks but haven't become a silver member.

Normally I use to spend about 10hours on d bucks depend on the circumstances. D bucks is not to stressful, you can work on it anything and any where no need to stress yourself

I usually spend 30 minutes daily on this forum, I am doing a large number of tasks daily to make a small amount of money, so I cannot spend much time on this forum.

I am very active on this forum, since i use both my laptop and my phone to participate i am active even if i am not in my home.
Oh, cool. That is good to know you can still visit this website despite being busy with your offline work.

I spend an hour on discussionbucks but haven't become a silver member.
Likewise. Since I upgraded, I have spent more time here. It is enjoyable!
This month have spent so much time on D Bucks and I will be spending more time as far as I don't get bored. I'm getting attached somehow.

Oh, cool. That is good to know you can still visit this website despite being busy with your offline work.
Yeah, since the forum members are active i get notifications every time and i replay to the notifications.

I'm spending all in all two hours on DBucks but this Christmas vacation I have additional 1 hour doing activities to maximize my VIP membership. I'm paying almost $10 a month. It seems 50/50 sharing 😀.
Wow. Two hours despite your busy schedule. Hands down, my friend!!!
Post automatically merged:

I have been spending more time since this season. I'm also enjoying the site more with the daily discussion here.
Good for you!!! I have been inactive during the Holidays because my aunt came home to visit us.

I don't even think I spend up to an hour on the site, due to my busy scedule offline, I hardly have enough time to spend on the site for a long period of time.

For three days now, I am logging in using the laptop while I am logged in on my PC for work. But I cannot post more than I wanted here because of work.
So, literally, I am logged in from 8 AM to 5 PM. But now I am extending, If I less the office work, maybe I am spending at least 3 hours on here. But still unable to maximize the postiing I want,

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member