How Many Hours Do you Spend on Discussion Bucks?

For me l spend like half an hour on this site. I like the idea for not waisting a lot of my time on websites.
For three days now, I am logging in using the laptop while I am logged in on my PC for work. But I cannot post more than I wanted here because of work.
So, literally, I am logged in from 8 AM to 5 PM. But now I am extending, If I less the office work, maybe I am spending at least 3 hours on here. But still unable to maximize the postiing I want,
That is understandable given your offline job:) At least you may still post anything here on Discussion Bucks.
Post automatically merged:

there are some very intersting things to talk about so I enjoy my time here it is simple and you can share your exspiernces and intrests wich is pretty cool
I could not agree more, AruneBend. I like being here. It is my stress-reliever!

i spent more time this month but I dont think I will next month. I will beorr engaged outside online
Oh, it is okay. Just drop by whenever you are not busy, Augusta. :)

Am not active as I suppose to be in this forum. Due to family and work engagement, i don't have enough time to engage in forums.
It is okay, Magnus. You must give top priority to your family and offline job :)

I actually spend more time on forum before but u have some other offline and online tasks I need to complete, I think I will just have to reschedule my time.
I don't spend more time than on other forums. On weekends it can be more than 40 minutes on weekdays much less. However, I have days off not only on Saturday and Sunday

For me l spend like half an hour on this site. I like the idea for not waisting a lot of my time on websites.

Sometimes, I only spend 30 minutes here, too, because I have other things to do.

I don't even think I spend up to an hour on the site, due to my busy scedule offline, I hardly have enough time to spend on the site for a long period of time.

I see. Same here. There are times that I do not spend a lot of time here and on other sites because I have other things to do.

But the good thing is that the more hours you spend here the more you earn. So give it more time

Yes, any website that allows you to earn while spending more time on it is especially valuable when you have some free time.

Yes, any website that allows you to earn while spending more time on it is especially valuable when you have some free time.
Yes I personally noticed that I earn more when I spend more time. Just posting for 30 minutes daily isn't enough

Yes I personally noticed that I earn more when I spend more time. Just posting for 30 minutes daily isn't enough

Spending just 30 minutes on forum websites is quite insufficient. If you want to earn more, you should invest more time.

I spend about one hour on Discussion Bucks everyday. I make lots of posts and threads within that one hour.

Yes, you can create many threads and replies within just an hour. I am hopeful that I will have more time to spend here in the upcoming days.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member