How Many Languages Do You Know?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
Because I am from the Philippines, my native language is Filipino. I can understand and speak English because it has been taught since elementary school. Japanese and French were part of our college curriculum, so I could understand and speak some basic Japanese and French. Korean and Spanish are two languages I'd want to learn.

I can speak and write in English well , I can speak three local languages, will soon learn one more language. I also understand some written French since it was taught in school, German and Spanish from working online. I am trying to learn to read russian which has a different script, since there is very less paid online work in English. Learning a new script is difficult.

I can speak English and some of our native languages. So I believe I'm cool with the ones I know already.
What are some of the native languages can you speak?
Post automatically merged:

I only know three language and two of them are local languages that is spoken in my country those are Amharic and Orimifa, and also i can speak English from international language, but i really want to learn some additional languages too.
What are other languages you want to learn?
Post automatically merged:

I can speak and write in English well , I can speak three local languages, will soon learn one more language. I also understand some written French since it was taught in school, German and Spanish from working online. I am trying to learn to read russian which has a different script, since there is very less paid online work in English. Learning a new script is difficult.
Oh, wow. You are amazing! I want to learn Spanish, too!!!

Last edited:
To me I only know four language not to said that is bad to know many language is not bad to know but I will be trying to Len some language because you can travel to any way and you will need to used their language.

Languages are often pertinent to know but seems so mysterious to learn especially the one you think it’s so difficult to learn but guess what? If you can sit up, trying to study it , you can make it. To me I know just two languages, which are Ibibio and English languages.

13,137Threads
98,701Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member