How Many Movies on Netflix Can You Watch in a Day? | Discussion Bucks

How Many Movies on Netflix Can You Watch in a Day?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
When I do not have work or too tired to function, I can watch five movies on Netflix in a day. Of course, there are breaks in between. I did such a thing during the height of the coronavirus pandemic. LOL. How many movies can you watch on Netflix or other platform in a day?

I can watch a few movies and personally watching movies is great way to relax I do not really watch a lot of them but some of them are really really good

I never count it, but i can watch a lots of movies in a day, some times i finish one season of series movies. lol

I can only watch one movie a day, however, I finished 5 episodes of the new series called Gyeonseong Creature. I was like, I want more.
Though, there was one time, I started to watch one movie and then jumped to another one and another one without finishing the three movies for one day. And as of the moment, I still have the three movies on my Continue Watching list.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
I can watch a few movies and personally watching movies is great way to relax I do not really watch a lot of them but some of them are really really good
Yes, it is a good way to de-stress after a long day. :) And yes, some really are worth-watching!
Post automatically merged:

I never count it, but i can watch a lots of movies in a day, some times i finish one season of series movies. lol
Hahaha. Same here, especially if the series really is good!!!

I can only watch one movie a day, however, I finished 5 episodes of the new series called Gyeonseong Creature. I was like, I want more.
Though, there was one time, I started to watch one movie and then jumped to another one and another one without finishing the three movies for one day. And as of the moment, I still have the three movies on my Continue Watching list.
I am currently watching this Kdrama as well.

And, I feel you. Sometimes, I do not finish a movie, especially if the scenes during the first few minutes are boring. LOL

Frankly speaking l am not a big fan for movies. However l can watch one or two movies when accompanied by a friend.
I see. So, what do you usually do during weekends or when you are not busy?

And, I feel you. Sometimes, I do not finish a movie, especially if the scenes during the first few minutes are boring. LOL
I want to forward the movie if I don't like the scenes. But for the sake of understanding everything, I watch the boring part as well. Most of the time, I jump from one movie to another without finishing it.

I don't have a subscription to this service but I have similar services and my record for movies in a day is about 5 but I also slept and cooked

Though I don't use Netflix, but I believe in a day I should be able to watch more than five, that's if I don't have anything to do for the day though.

I don't have a subscription to this service but I have similar services and my record for movies in a day is about 5 but I also slept and cooked

Watching 5 movies in a day sounds like a lot of screen time, isn’t it? Although, some people might be able to manage more than that.

Though I don't use Netflix, but I believe in a day I should be able to watch more than five, that's if I don't have anything to do for the day though.

It is indeed possible to have a day where you do not have anything scheduled. It can be quite relaxing to have such a day to yourself.

I don’t really count, but when it comes to series I can watch a whole complete series in a day I sometimes wished the series never ends lol.

I have severed my addiction to TV and watching movies. I find it boring and wasting of my precious time. I don't find watching movies interesting again. Time is too precious to be wasted in irrelevant things.