How Many Phones have You Lost or Broken?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
I will start counting from the time I got my first job. My first phone was a hand-me-down from my cousin when I was in college.

My very first cellphone was a Nokia 1100. This was stolen while on a jeepney on my way to work. It was in my pocket.

My second phone was a Nokia 3510 or 5510 I can't remember which unit. But I remember this because it was my first colored phone. I was able to purchase 3 months after my first phone got stolen.

After a month or 2, I was able to purchase a different brand. I bought an Sony Ericsson W300i. A music phone. It lasted longer and it died down because of age.

I bought local brand phones in transition to buying Blackberry phone. I got mine around 2011. I bought the Blackberry Curve 9300. It got broken because of old age. I still have the phone with me but it is not working.

After this, I bought Android phones, Acer mobile, which I bought around 2012. It did not work after 3 years of using it.

I bought Samsung J7 Pro in 2015. It stopped working after 4 years.

I bought an Oppo phone around 2019. I got the Oppo A94 brand, I liked it because of the quality.

I bought another phone while I still have the Oppo in Feb 2023, I got the Realme C35.

My Oppo A94 and Realme C35 were both stolen in the dorm by a dormmate.

And now I have a Samsung Galaxy A34 5G and planning to buy Infinix Zero 30 5G as my second phone for livestreaming.

Overall, I lost/stolen 4 phone since I started working in 2003. And broken total of 4. I did not break any phones, they got broken because of the span of years they were used.

Last edited:
I have never lost a phone because I am always careful especially when commuting. I only broke 1 phone and it was a Motorola V3 that I purchased at a brick-and-mortar store.
I was also very careful that's why I had phones lasted for 4 years. It's just that I have never expected that there were pick-pocketers and the latest was a dormmate in Cubao when I worked onsite in Feb to July 2023.

I was also very careful that's why I had phones lasted for 4 years. It's just that I have never expected that there were pick-pocketers and the latest was a dormmate in Cubao when I worked onsite in Feb to July 2023.
i thought pickpockets were only found in my country

I will start counting from the time I got my first job. My first phone was a hand-me-down from my cousin when I was in college.

My very first cellphone was a Nokia 1100. This was stolen while on a jeepney on my way to work. It was in my pocket.

My second phone was a Nokia 3510 or 5510 I can't remember which unit. But I remember this because it was my first colored phone. I was able to purchase 3 months after my first phone got stolen.

After a month or 2, I was able to purchase a different brand. I bought an Sony Ericsson W300i. A music phone. It lasted longer and it died down because of age.

I bought local brand phones in transition to buying Blackberry phone. I got mine around 2011. I bought the Blackberry Curve 9300. It got broken because of old age. I still have the phone with me but it is not working.

After this, I bought Android phones, Acer mobile, which I bought around 2012. It did not work after 3 years of using it.

I bought Samsung J7 Pro in 2015. It stopped working after 4 years.

I bought an Oppo phone around 2019. I got the Oppo A94 brand, I liked it because of the quality.

I bought another phone while I still have the Oppo in Feb 2023, I got the Realme C35.

My Oppo A94 and Realme C35 were both stolen in the dorm by a dormmate.

And now I have a Samsung Galaxy A34 5G and planning to buy Infinix Zero 30 5G as my second phone for livestreaming.

Overall, I lost/stolen 4 phone since I started working in 2003. And broken total of 4. I did not break any phones, they got broken because of the span of years they were used.
I have never broken or lost a phone.

I am really bad with phones, I have lost count since 2018 how many phones I have had. The thing is that I do not drink nor am I found in very crowded places most of the time. Also, I have never been robbed of any phone but I replace a phone at least three times in a year. I was beginning to like my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 but suddenly the screen broke and I am yet to replace it.I am contemplating upgrading the phone once I get some free money this month or next month's end. I am back on a temporally phone an infinix note 4. Back to 3G and 1 GB RAM, It is a mess right now.

I am really bad with phones, I have lost count since 2018 how many phones I have had. The thing is that I do not drink nor am I found in very crowded places most of the time. Also, I have never been robbed of any phone but I replace a phone at least three times in a year. I was beginning to like my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 but suddenly the screen broke and I am yet to replace it.I am contemplating upgrading the phone once I get some free money this month or next month's end. I am back on a temporally phone an infinix note 4. Back to 3G and 1 GB RAM, It is a mess right now.
I can imagine what phone usage would feel for you having used a 4G phone with 2GB RAM to downgrade to a 3G phone. But you have got to manage.

Last year, I was robbed off my phone in February, bought another one by April, slept on it and the screen got messed up around August. Had a temporary phone from that time till January this year that I got a new phone. That's 3 phones in a year. And that has always been the average. I think I need to be more careful.

I can imagine what phone usage would feel for you having used a 4G phone with 2GB RAM to downgrade to a 3G phone. But you have got to manage.

Last year, I was robbed off my phone in February, bought another one by April, slept on it and the screen got messed up around August. Had a temporary phone from that time till January this year that I got a new phone. That's 3 phones in a year. And that has always been the average. I think I need to be more careful.
That is so sad and it is true, we need to be more careful. The experience has been terrible I tell you but I am just happy that I have a ranting buddy. We can rant about how we just find ourselves replacing phones like that. I am really in a mess right now but I am not enjoying my user experience on my temporary phone and I am embarrassed with my phone because it even freezes and it cannot accommodate apps like Poppo.

That is a lots of phones, lol, to be honest, never lost or broke a phone in my life, i change phone to upgrade it, and i give my old phone to my sister or little brother.
All my previous phones were in a bad condition and didn't work for me anymore. Although I accidentally dropped some of them, they were still functional. The only phone I gave away to my brother was my BlackBerry phone, which I replaced with a new Android phone.

I've never lost a phone, but I did break my second phone, a Samsung A5. It happened very accidentally because I got into the car and the phone was in my pocket and it fell out at the moment when I was awake but had not yet closed the door, and then it was run over by the same car

13,113Threads
98,544Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member