How many SIMs do you have in your smartphone?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.095313
Referral Credit
Most phones available here have dual SIM provision , though some users may use a single SIM in their smartphone. How many SIMs do you have in your smartphone? If you have more than one SIM, is there any easy method to monitor bandwidth usage for each SIM?

How do assign the second sim for internet data and ensure that the first sim is used only for calling and not for data. In some smartphones, there is no provision for assigning a sim for data according to me.

How do assign the second sim for internet data and ensure that the first sim is used only for calling and not for data. In some smartphones, there is no provision for assigning a sim for data according to me.

You can choose which sim you can only use the mobile data and internet and with which sim only far calling and sms texting, i do it in the setting, connection and click on the sim car manage then you can see three lists with call, sms and mobile data then you can choose each sim to do what you want.

I have only one sim card on my smartphone n I just carefully choose the best telecommunication provider that gives me a good balance if data/voice services and packages. Switching sims is stressful to me.

My smartphone had only one sim installation on my smartphone not up to two. I like it that way because I don’t share the content on the sim, I only know that any call or message that enters the phone is through the sim directly.

Yes, two sim installation also help because you don’t need to buy another phone so you can insert your sim but instead you can insert the two in one phone no stress.

12,039Threads
92,834Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member