How many threads and replies to earn 1 DB? | Discussion Bucks

How many threads and replies to earn 1 DB?

1 DB = $1
0.008$ per reply * 125 = 1DB

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
Well, the only way to know for sure on how much you need to make to get that much DB, is to use the 25% earning rate, as not many people will restrict themselves strictly to the 3 topic 7 reply first made, and just do that every day.

Assuming JUST 7 replies per day, just for the full rate for the first 7 replies, it would take you 125 replies using the full rate. That will take 18 days worth of replying to things, to get 1 DB.

3 topics per day using the full rate for topics, will take 80 days to get 1 DB.

Using both full rates and sticking to the full rate limitations, will take 11 days to get 1 DB.

Earnings rate topic: https://discussionbucks.com/threads/discussion-bucks-currency-overview.13/

• Wow
Reactions: Crystal and eLdavis
hmm well I'm not sure but you most likely need to post for at least 5 hours minimum to get 1 DB it is most likely to take a week

hmm well I'm not sure but you most likely need to post for at least 5 hours minimum to get 1 DB it is most likely to take a week
If you reach 1,000 messages or 500 you will start earning faster, you can also acquire the gold membership to increase your earnings, it all depends on your strategy and patience, cheer up!

If you reach 1,000 messages or 500 you will start earning faster, you can also acquire the gold membership to increase your earnings, it all depends on your strategy and patience, cheer up!
I will keep working until I reach these amounts but I will not pay to earn at any site.

Well, the only way to know for sure on how much you need to make to get that much DB, is to use the 25% earning rate, as not many people will restrict themselves strictly to the 3 topic 7 reply first made, and just do that every day.

Assuming JUST 7 replies per day, just for the full rate for the first 7 replies, it would take you 125 replies using the full rate. That will take 18 days worth of replying to things, to get 1 DB.

3 topics per day using the full rate for topics, will take 80 days to get 1 DB.

Using both full rates and sticking to the full rate limitations, will take 11 days to get 1 DB.

Earnings rate topic: https://discussionbucks.com/threads/discussion-bucks-currency-overview.13/
This is not encouraging at all, how can it take one almost 18 days just to make $1, it doesn't worth it at all.

This is not encouraging at all, how can it take one almost 18 days just to make $1, it doesn't worth it at all.
you can't expect to earn much from PTP forums it is not to earn money only you also need to enjoy posting otherwise it is only a waste of time

That is using only a small amount of posts per day. You can totally get $1 DBuck in a single day, if you actually do post enough in a single day. The numbers I posted above, was if you were to just stick to the full earnings only, and not more than that.

Not to mention you could participate in exchanges like the ones I offer.

That is using only a small amount of posts per day. You can totally get $1 DBuck in a single day, if you actually do post enough in a single day. The numbers I posted above, was if you were to just stick to the full earnings only, and not more than that.

Not to mention you could participate in exchanges like the ones I offer.
I am slowly getting into the site once I learn it more I would like to do exchanges but until then not

• Like Button
Reactions: Crystal
From my experience i reach 1 db in 2 days, and the calculation is for the firs 3 posts and 7 comments you earn good amount every day and after that the earning decrease to 25% of the first earnings, so in order to get good earning being constant is mandatory.

• Like Button
From my experience i reach 1 db in 2 days, and the calculation is for the firs 3 posts and 7 comments you earn good amount every day and after that the earning decrease to 25% of the first earnings, so in order to get good earning being constant is mandatory.
I think I am not spending that much of time on this site and therefore don't earn 1db pet day.

I think I am not spending that much of time on this site and therefore don't earn 1db pet day.
I know spending all day here is hard for some of us, but try to set a goal and try to reach that goal per day and you will get good earning from it, just set daily limit and try to finish that limit.

• Like Button
I have made around 123 posts so far and I am a few cents shy of reaching my first dollar mark here. I am more into replying than creating topics for discussion. I have only created 1_2 topics so far. I think my earnings would have been better if I posted more threads.

• Like Button
If I constantly working here till I get to 1,000 post, would I be able to earn $0.02 per post. ?

Please I need help.

Because this is a workplace, not just for discussion. Earning is a motivation.

• Like Button