Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.334813
Referral Credit
Do you used paid theme on your website, how much maximum amount can you pay for a theme? How much did you pay for your current theme. Maximum amount I can pay is $70 with life time updates.

With services like text to image, it is possible to upgrade to premium service and create unlimited psd files and then choose a theme for your website, an upgrade is not much expensive like 5 $ or 20 $ a month and you could make a total relooking for your website for subscribing for AI premium services instead of pay a designer for that work which would be more expansive than that.

It all depends on your needs, a lifetime theme is a viable solution, but it can be more expensive at first, it is good to pay for them when you have a site that is working well and you think it will be for a long time.

I previously acquired a premium theme for my website and spent $30 on it. I was completely happy with my purchase because the theme was a perfect fit for my personal blog. I did not hesitate to buy it. However, I do not think I'd be willing to spend more than $50 on a website theme.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member