• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How much do you intend to save money in the 2024?

To be honest I don't even have a specific amount cause I have so many things I need to sort out this year. I need a new laptop for my work, then my phone also needs change, not to mention the fact that I need to get a good power bank that can not just charge my phone but also my laptop so i can work constantly.

I intend to save as much as I earn this year at least I shouldn't try to save teeny percent of my income

I intend to save as much as I earn this year at least I shouldn't try to save teeny percent of my income
One must learn how to maximize their savings for them to succeed in saving a lot of money that they can invest swiftly.

Inflation has token over my country Nigeria. A dollar now is about a 1500 naira. it's really appalling. I'm saving in the bank
Honestly, the economic hardship in Nigeria is beyond words. Nigerians are in deep mess. A lot of families are going to sleep without food. May God help us.

Honestly, the economic hardship in Nigeria is beyond words. Nigerians are in deep mess. A lot of families are going to sleep without food. May God help us.
it isn't easy at all but we just have to manage life as it comes. Life is always for the living.

I will not be able to save more this year as I see it. My expenses would be more this year as my second daughter too would go for college education in the next academic year starting June. However, I would try my best to at least continue with the same level of savings and investments as I did in the last few tears. I am mostly looking at having more sources of earnings and money thhs year.

12,085Threads
93,134Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member