How Much is Your Budget for Grocery?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
One of my favorite weekend activities is grocery shopping. It is something I do once or twice a week. It serves as a stress reliever for me. I usually spend more than $40 on groceries. I currently live alone, therefore I do not have to spend as much money. If my partner is around, it can go even higher. So, how about you?

This may sound off but it is very hard to have specific amount of money budgeted for grocery, in my country the thing you purchased one our ego will increase some amount of money when you return to add some more, the inflation is very hard and it is to budget for grocery, some goods increase 100% in their price.

I shop weekly but I cannot estimate my budget because of the fluctuating prices. My minimum budget before pandemic was $ 200 per week .During and after pandemic it reduced to $ 100 per week. I no longer buy new dresses. I have many not worn during total lockdowns.

it's depends on what I want to buy. I can go for $50 if what I need is small
Yes, it depends on what you need to buy. There are items that are more expensive than the others and it depends on the quantity.
Post automatically merged:

This may sound off but it is very hard to have specific amount of money budgeted for grocery, in my country the thing you purchased one our ego will increase some amount of money when you return to add some more, the inflation is very hard and it is to budget for grocery, some goods increase 100% in their price.
Yes, it is harder to budget these days because of inflation. You can hardly buy anything with $5.

I shop weekly but I cannot estimate my budget because of the fluctuating prices. My minimum budget before pandemic was $ 200 per week .During and after pandemic it reduced to $ 100 per week. I no longer buy new dresses. I have many not worn during total lockdowns.
Yes, prices are fluctuating and most items are more expensive these days.

Yes, it depends on what you need to buy. There are items that are more expensive than the others and it depends on the quantity.

Yes, it is harder to budget these days because of inflation. You can hardly buy anything with $5.

Yes, prices are fluctuating and most items are more expensive these days.
The prices are skyrocketing, just imagine the prices of vegetables far different from the prices in previous years. We better plant vegetables in our yard to minimize our expenses weekly.

The grocery items is the one that takes the biggest share of my expenditure. I always prioritize on that.
It's the same for me because products are always more expensive and even with each month it is necessary to allocate more and more funds, but I never save on products and try to eat healthy

13,230Threads
99,166Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member