How much percentage of your earnings do you save?

I am doing that according to my strength and health condition but am not finding one.
Keep fighting, so you can find an online earning platform that suits your skills, or you can also ask DBucks members, what you are looking for and what you want. So that your financial condition returns to health and you can save starting from the smallest percentage.

For me i don't really have a specific percentage i save though, cause i feel this would put me under pressure. I simply just try my best to save whatever i can whenever something comes my way.

For me i don't really have a specific percentage i save though, cause i feel this would put me under pressure. I simply just try my best to save whatever i can whenever something comes my way.
This is because you are scared to not find money in days where there is heavy need of money and then you did spent funds in meaningless things that occurs regret such of decision when there is luck of funds.

Due to a major work at home, financial fraud in the internet sector here, I am making a huge loss this year and I am not able to save anything. I am also wasting my time trying to end the financial fraud.

None so far because my pay isn't consistent. Anything I save ends up being used for days when I don't get any money. I've tried working several small jobs, but there's only 24 hours in a day and each obligation requires it's due share of that time.

I earn online and offline and I save all the money I make offline and that is like 50% of all my earnings

I think that a person should save certain amount of money. This means he should save enough so that he could deal with expenses for the next month in case if there arises certain issues related to money. This is a common way to make sure that you have enough cash reserves.
That's true, we also need to control our expenses not to go beyond the limit because we have to save. Saving is an important thing that rescues an immediate need.

I always try to save 0.02% of my earning but with inflation it is a struggle.
It is possible if you are a high earner because someone how earns 10 kilos a month then 2 % is 200 $ but for small earner 100 $ then 2 $ does nothing in the life.

Although ideally the percentage of your income that you have to save is 20 to 30%, this percentage will be very difficult for beginner savers to apply, so whatever percentage you can start saving is good, the most important thing is to increase the percentage after a few months until you can reach the ideal percentage to save.

There are situations in life that need exceptions and a change of plans, during the pandemic we all suffered a big setback and we had to use even savings that we had not planned to spend, that rule you follow is very good, I hope it continues to work for you in the future, I hope to increase my savings prospects in the future as well, But I also have fixed capital earmarked for investments right now.
That is true, it was so crucial time, the worst pandemic that killed millions and put millions in poverty. Many lost a job and incomes got lower because of the virus.

I do not have a fixed salary, so I can't give you an exact percentage of how much I save each month. However, I do my best to save as much as I can. I split my savings into two categories: one for emergencies, and the other for savings. Unfortunately, there are times when I do not earn as much, which means I can only save a small amount. But I still make sure to put something aside every month.

I don't try to kill myself with savings. I save the little I can but make sure it is consistent. I would rather prefer to invest a greater bulk. I save just 7% of my total income.

12,094Threads
93,218Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member