How much time do you spend on the social media platforms in a single day? | Discussion Bucks

How much time do you spend on the social media platforms in a single day?

Xtynehappy

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Jan 7, 2024
D Bucks
💵2.636813
Referral Credit
Nowadays l really don't have much time to spend on the social media sites. I realized that most social sites are not worthy my time.

Am addicted to Facebook. No other social media holds me ransom like Facebook. Am trying to break free from such terrible bondage. I want to use my time constructively. On average, i spend more than 2 hours daily on Facebook. I think is insanity.

Though I do not have a specific amount of time I spend on socal media but I don't spend much time there unless I have something doing.

Facebook is essential for my work. I spend many hours in the day and some in the evening. I'm not bored of my 6000 friends and 1000 followers.

I have been using TikTok as my go-to social media platform lately. I deactivated my Facebook account a couple of months ago. Typically, I spend around 30 minutes to an hour scrolling through TikTok videos.

Ever since l have so many online assessments to complete online, l find a very little time to explore on the social media sites.

I don't visit social media platforms on a regular basis. It is very rare that I would visit them. I will visit them when I need to.. WhatsApp is the only social media platform that I visit on regular basis. I prefer spending my free time online making some earnings than wasting on social media platforms.

I spend about 1-2 hours a day on social media. I spend most time on YouTube because I enjoy watching the commentaries of some KOLs. I also spent some time on Telegram chatting with friends.

I spend about 18 hours max in a day.
18 hours in a day is too much. Is your job related to doing something on social media platforms? I assume so because after spending so much of time on social media platforms, you would hardly have any time left for other obligations. You are just left with time to catch up with your sleep.