How much time do you spend posting on each forum? | Discussion Bucks

How much time do you spend posting on each forum?

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

I don't have a specific amount of time, I just spend the little time I can and move on.

I don't have a specific amount of time, I just spend the little time I can and move on.
That's the same thing I do. When I have time, I post on forums. I have been so busy lately offline and I have not been posting on forums. Just resumed today.

It depends upon the time availability. Whatever little free time I get I spend it on the forum sites.

For me it depends on the earning rates for the site.
For instance l would take at least twenty minutes on forumcoin and take almost an hour on this site and so on.

I spend two hours posting on DBucks and 30 minutes on Index Forum. I only engage posting in two forum sites because of my offline job and milk tea business.

Really little time, in some more than others, but around 15 minutes in each one since I have a lot of tasks to complete, but I try to dedicate to everyone the time they deserve per day.

I spend two hours posting on DBucks and 30 minutes on Index Forum. I only engage posting in two forum sites because of my offline job and milk tea business.
I spend my time here only. No RIF or ML these days as I don't get the time for them. I spend approximately 1-2 hours on Dbucks these days.

I spend my time here only. No RIF or ML these days as I don't get the time for them. I spend approximately 1-2 hours on Dbucks these days.
That's good to hear from you. ML is hard to earn and there are only a very few members left there. Many are looking for a better site.

I find myself spending more time on forums these days as I do not receive many tasks from my client. Sometimes, I end up spending two hours or more. On weekends, I try to take a break, but I still post some threads or respond to other members' threads.

That's good to hear from you. ML is hard to earn and there are only a very few members left there. Many are looking for a better site.
Yes that is hard to earn. I don't know why these days it has become so hard. I cannot find DE there now. Hope he's well.

Posting with great speed is not one of the strengths I have. I spend an average of one hour to post on forums.

When it comes to posting on forums, I do just RIF and here. I spend two hours or more to on those two forums. That forum coin, I just do it once in a while.

For me l do post on multiple forum sites.For each of the forum site that l am a member of l take different times.
For instance l usually take almost an hour on here and another hour on the Rif.

I don't have a target for how much time I should spend on each forum site, I just maximize my free time to be able to post, when creating a new thread I just make sure to post on which forum site.