How Often Do You Eat Fast Food?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.800613
Referral Credit
I do not eat fast food often. I only have one once or twice a month as they are full of preservatives. I try my best to eat home-cooked meals every day or if I am outside, I go to eateries or restaurants that serve healthy delicious meals. How about you?

It been a little while for me owing to the fact that I'm on a weight loss journey so I tdy to keep junks away
Oh, wow. Good luck with your weight-loss journey. I hope I can do the same. I gained so much weight over the past few months.

I do not eat fast food often. I only have one once or twice a month as they are full of preservatives. I try my best to eat home-cooked meals every day or if I am outside, I go to eateries or restaurants that serve healthy delicious meals. How about you?
I eat fast food when i'm at the site working, not everyday tho, because before going to the site, I'll prepare my food sometimes. Then some days i don't, then I'll eat fast food.

Oh, wow. Good luck with your weight-loss journey. I hope I can do the same. I gained so much weight over the past few months.
Yeah you can but I might let go from next week wouldn't want to miss my Xmas meals would continue from next year

If you stop eating it for a while you do not want it as much well I do not go to fast food restorounts but I do eat fast food like chips or any other snack
Yes brother even me too I like eating the kind of food I always like eating fast food like chips and others snacks like you said before.

Till a few years ago, I would eat fast food almost daily, since it was easily available and healthy. However, in the last year, I am finding that I am having health problems when I eat outside food, so I eat less fast food.

As much as I want to avoid fast food, I can't help it when I'm on the field, I can't carry food to work everyday.
Yes, sometimes it is unavoidable, especially when we are stressed.
Post automatically merged:

Till a few years ago, I would eat fast food almost daily, since it was easily available and healthy. However, in the last year, I am finding that I am having health problems when I eat outside food, so I eat less fast food.
Yes, home-cooked meals are way better. You know what is on your food.

If there are no holidays during the month, then once a month, but there are someone's birthdays or other events, then I also want to order fast food

I see. Good that you do not eat fast food often. It is bad for our health as it is full of preservatives.

13,200Threads
99,028Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member