How the common man should view the Bitcoin! | Discussion Bucks

How the common man should view the Bitcoin!

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
The average man which are people who have nine to five jobs, not earn a lot and can live comfortable without luxury, is definitely can become rich with Bitcoin.

They just need to adopt frugal or minimalism living and they should use almost all of their money to invest in Bitcoin. They don't have to prepare emergency funds because Bitcoin itself is high liquidity currency which you can sell immediately for your needs.
However you must always remember that you should invest what you can afford to loose.

True, but they first have to take out time to learn and understand what Bitcoin is all about first before investing.

People underestimate what bitcoin is, thinking it will not work and go downhill one day. i guess quick money is better than a lifetime opportunity.

I have known Bitcoin since the beginning of 2012, and at that time the price of Bitcoin was only around $ 11, if at that time I bought at least 100 BTC, how much would USD be worth now. Of course I have become rich. At that time, many people and I underestimated the privilege and value of Bitcoin.

I have known Bitcoin since the beginning of 2012, and at that time the price of Bitcoin was only around $ 11, if at that time I bought at least 100 BTC, how much would USD be worth now. Of course I have become rich. At that time, many people and I underestimated the privilege and value of Bitcoin.
That's how most people tend to miss out great opportunities in their lives. If you get a life changing opportunity make sure you do utilize it fully.

I might be missing out a lot. I am a common person who is away from Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I keep hearing so many successful stories. But still I could never venture into it. I could never get convinced to go for the t sk. I could never understand it and stayed away from it. Moreover, the government here is not encouraging about cryptos.

I might be missing out a lot. I am a common person who is away from Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I keep hearing so many successful stories. But still I could never venture into it. I could never get convinced to go for the t sk. I could never understand it and stayed away from it. Moreover, the government here is not encouraging about cryptos.
If you are hearing successful story, try to hear story of how people failed and lose millions through bitcoin. Bitcoin is two way thing, winning and losing. Don't assume that bitcoin is only one straight road to success. You can lose your money in cryptocurrency business.

It's pretty much the same for me, when it comes to crypto, the highest I have done is receive my earnings on crypto.

It's pretty much the same for me, when it comes to crypto, the highest I have done is receive my earnings on crypto.
It's the same here. I joined Noise.cash and earned some cryptos. Soon I lost my interest there and donated them to one friend and got the exchange in terms of Forum coin.
If you are hearing successful story, try to hear story of how people failed and lose millions through bitcoin. Bitcoin is two way thing, winning and losing. Don't assume that bitcoin is only one straight road to success. You can lose your money in cryptocurrency business.
It's definitely a volatile market and pretty unpredictable one. I don't have that kind of risk appetite and I prefer to stay away. I have few risk involving investments in my financial portfolio but not crypto. Moreover, our government has always been discouraging when it comes to cryptos. The future of cryptos os not so clear. I prefer to stay away as the future of these cryptos hang in the air.

It's the same here. I joined Noise.cash and earned some cryptos. Soon I lost my interest there and donated them to one friend and got the exchange in terms of Forum coin.

It's definitely a volatile market and pretty unpredictable one. I don't have that kind of risk appetite and I prefer to stay away. I have few risk involving investments in my financial portfolio but not crypto. Moreover, our government has always been discouraging when it comes to cryptos. The future of cryptos os not so clear. I prefer to stay away as the future of these cryptos hang in the air.
I also joined noise cash back then. Read.cash was the first before I moved to noise.cash. I really enjoyed those sites back then though.

I also joined noise cash back then. Read.cash was the first before I moved to noise.cash. I really enjoyed those sites back then though.
Yes, they were good sites. And very popular too. There were many known faces from myLot and other sites tgere. And people claimed to have earned decent there before both sites went down the drain. I was not much comfortable with their earning styles. We earned through tips.

Yes, they were good sites. And very popular too. There were many known faces from myLot and other sites tgere. And people claimed to have earned decent there before both sites went down the drain. I was not much comfortable with their earning styles. We earned through tips.
When I first joined it was pretty hard to earn but with time I started earning up to five dollars per day on read.cash. I was writing up to three articles or two per day.

When I first joined it was pretty hard to earn but with time I started earning up to five dollars per day on read.cash. I was writing up to three articles or two per day.
Wow! That sounds impressive.
What if you need money and the price of bitcoin is less than what you paid for?
Hmm... that's a big question. It's a risk that one takes by investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I have always read and heard from people involved in this that you should invest only if you have the risk appetite. The market is volatile and unpredictable. I don't have that kind of risk appetite and I choose to stay away.

The truth is that the common man can't afford bitcoin. And bitcoin is never to be used as emergency fund savings. Maybe, the time you need it to meet up with emergency, it is down.

To think of Bitcoin as emergency fund would be a grave mistake.. Whatever impression and understanding that I have got from online and other resources about cryptos clearly indicate that this crypto market should be seen as a long term investment..