• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How to Calculate the Annual Vacation Budget?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.349700
Referral Credit
To maintain our financial health, we need to plan activities, especially those related to large funds, annual holiday expenses are generally not small, so we need to plan or calculate a budget for at least the next year. Preparing an annual holiday budget is not only a means of financial control but we can also buy self-reward items, or souvenirs, etc. When determining the annual holiday budget, we also need to consider the destination, accommodation, consumption, transportation, etc. So how do you calculate the annual holiday budget?

It seems we cannot calculate the vacation budget especially if decide to have a vacation abroad. If decide to have a vacation within the country, the expenses will be less. Consider the plane fees, food, hotel rent, and others. The more money needed if it will be the whole family to go on vacation.

Last edited:
It seems we cannot calculate the vacation budget especially if schooling to have a vacation abroad. If decide to have a vacation within the country, the expenses will be less. Consider the plane fees, food, hotel rent, and others. The more money needed if it will be the whole family to go on vacation.
You are right, if we calculated in detail it would be too long, but we can calculate in summary, we don't need numbers but the important items that we have to include, we also consider cheap hotels, etc.

You are right, if we calculated in detail it would be too long, but we can calculate in summary, we don't need numbers but the important items that we have to include, we also consider cheap hotels,
We can also book in advance in case that vacation falls during a celebration in the place of our destination where visitors are coming and scouting for cheaper hotels or lodging houses and to inquire about the price of their meals.

When it comes to calculating things like this, I don't normally do it and I don't even know how to. I just simply set aside capital for my transportation and feeding, then I try my best to manage what I have set aside so some change can still come out of it.

If one is planning to go on vacation to a place where travel by air is essential one must check out airline promo rates for advanced bookings, same with hotel rates. That would be a great saving than making the booking on the month where you plan to travel.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member