• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How to deal with dishonest relatives trying to steal your money?

If I move to a smaller city or town, the relatives are well established and well connected there, they can easily get the help of leaders and officials to harass. rob and cheat me, while I know very few people there.

I agree with you. If you don't set limits and be serious about it, some of your relatives can take you for a ride. Believe me! Don't allow people to take you for granted.
Very true! There should be a line drawn when it comes to personal matters like finance. People should know it very well that you respect the line and even the closest one are not supposed to cross the line , no matter how close they are to you. We have to respect our personal space and should make ut very clear so that others too get the message loud and clear.

12,091Threads
93,198Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member