How to earn $1 daily in 2024 passively | Discussion Bucks

How to earn $1 daily in 2024 passively

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

magnus2022

Community Advocate
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 5, 2023
D Bucks
💵25.454000
Referral Credit
There is a lot of online business nowadays that can be giving you at least $1 daily. You can scale up and increase it to $5 daily. Let me list some online business that can give an online entrepreneur more than one dollar daily;
Forex trading
Cryptocurrency trading
Cryptocurrency staking
Pay to post sites
Micro workers sites
Arbitrage betting
Affliate marketing
YouTube channel
Tiktok monetization
Facebook reel
Google adsense

I am currently learning how to trade the forex market again.

There is a lot of online business nowadays that can be giving you at least $1 daily. You can scale up and increase it to $5 daily. Let me list some online business that can give an online entrepreneur more than one dollar daily;
Forex trading
Cryptocurrency trading
Cryptocurrency staking
Pay to post sites
Micro workers sites
Arbitrage betting
Affliate marketing
YouTube channel
Tiktok monetization
Facebook reel
Google adsense
It's a good list, but you've mentioned certain businesses that don't generate passive income, for example, paid to post sites or micro tasking businesses, they can be passive businesses as long as they have those options referenced.

All of the ideas that are mentioned here has no guarantees of giving someone a sure $1 a day unless you have paid time in the system and gathered massive followership.

Even though I like trading, there is no guarantee that with every trade I will always be able to make a profit, sometimes I often lose, after all trading is an active job, not a passive one, if you want to earn at least $1 per day you have to increase the number of coins staked.

In order to launch blogs and include affiliate links on them, I'm learning about affiliate marketing and honing my writing abilities.

One dollar is a small amount but most online activities entails so much effort before one can get monetized.

Yes it is a small amount but still it takes lots of efforts. I have been on the sites from last few years but not being able to make a dollar ina day.

Even with crypto trading, you can make the one dollar today and lose up to 5 dollars the following day. You might not profit with every trade.

one dollar is not that much but it can do something personally I can make that much but nit passively it would be nice tho

Are you sure you can make passive income from posting on sites I doubt as you need to post to make few cents daily