• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

how to handle my finances?

kiko666

Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.016500
Referral Credit
how to manage my money i have been struggling with this forever like even if i had a lot of income coming in my ups and even when low in my downs

the most expenses i have is cigs only and plz don't say to quit it i am asking maybe someone had the same issue and solved it somehow!

byw i still live with my parents so no mortgage or utility bills but still my money cant go through the whole month

You need to have a list and know what you spend money on. After that, look at it and understand whether it is really worth it and whether it is possible to reduce costs. For me, this method was the most important in the beginning when I tried to manage finances

Having self-discipline is essential when it comes to managing your finances. One way to do this is by setting your priorities straight and keeping track of your income and expenses every month. By doing so, you can identify areas where you can cut back on unnecessary spending and focus on the things that matter most to you.

As for me, l think that you must plan for the expenditure of your money. With that being said,
a good and very controlled budget would really help you out here.
Yes budgeting and planning is extremely important when it comes to financial management.

You need to make financial records of both monthly income and expenses, either on mobile apps or on paper. Create life goals such as when you will get married or if you want to buy a new car with your own money. Allocate part of your income to a special account, at the beginning you receive income.

12,063Threads
93,001Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member