How to Keep Your Cool?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
Keeping your cool when you are angry can be challenging. What I usually do to keep my cool is I take a deep breath. I let myself cool down for a bit. Taking deep breaths can be of help and walking away from the person who is making you feel angry for a little while is a good idea. How do you keep your cool?

True deep breathing also helps me, it really work, any time i feel angry and mad i just take one long deep breath then i start thinking the right way, and also i imagine what will happen if i do bad things.
Yes, deep breathing can be of help. Do you get angry easily?
Post automatically merged:

Maintain your cool by taking deep breaths, practicing mindfulness, dealing with problems calmly, and taking breaks as needed.
You are right. I want to practice mindfulness because it can be of help in reducing stress levels in the body, handling emotions better, and many more.
Post automatically merged:

For me I prefer to walk away. Remaining in the place might still make me angry so walking awayhelp me maintain calm.
Yes, sometimes, it is better to walk away and avoid the tension.

Yes, deep breathing can be of help. Do you get angry easily?
When i was a teen, men i used to like fighting, i played football and every time there will be something that leads us to fight, and it was a common thing to do, but not now, now i am focusing on changing my life.

In such situations, it would be very difficult for me to remain cool, so it's easier for me to interrupt the conversation and distract myself with something else, because I may not be able to hold back and the pack will be even more angry and not hiding it

13,123Threads
98,608Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member