How to Keep Your Home Safe?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.645113
Referral Credit
I've been reading about burglarized houses. Our house was broken into once. It happened to me as a child. We were fortunate that nothing awful happened to us. This is why it is essential to maintain your home secure. You could, for example, install a CCTV camera. When a burglar notices a CCTV camera, he or she will be alarmed and will leave your property. Use deadbolt locks and always secure your doors and windows. In addition, be cautious of strangers. You should not entertain them.

Let me tell you something that will not work in my country, any CCTV camera without any alarm will not work, a burglar will still all your staffs without any worry unless it is connected with good alarm system with 24 hour power supply because the electric will be disconnected by them if they want to still your home.

It is comparatively easier to keep the house where you live in safe. However, if you have an empty house in another city or state far away it becomes very difficult to monitor it and keep it secure.

Let me tell you something that will not work in my country, any CCTV camera without any alarm will not work, a burglar will still all your staffs without any worry unless it is connected with good alarm system with 24 hour power supply because the electric will be disconnected by them if they want to still your home.

Oh, no. Is robbery common in your country? Having an alarm is important as well.
Post automatically merged:

Install strong locks, use a security system, have good lighting, and foster a sense of community with your neighbors to keep an eye out for each other.
Correct! If possible use double locks and make friends with your neighbors.
Post automatically merged:

Yes it's a good idea to have a CCTV camera system in your home. It is also great to have physical security like having people manned your residence

Yes, having a CCTV camera is helpful. You can use it as evidence, too.

13,139Threads
98,723Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member