How to legally prevent exploitation by top government employees?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
Though they get a very good salary, pension and bribes , well paid top government employees are extremely ruthless in cheating, exploiting, robbing online workers after criminally defaming them, to get their lazy greedy girlfriends and associates lucrative no work, no investment government jobs in the internet sector here. Though their lazy greedy fraud sugar babies and associates do not even want to spend any money on hardware and do not do work, these shameless liar fraud top government employees are extremely good actors, liars, they are robbing online worker, investor to make fake claims which the corrupt government blindly believes in a case of slavery, financial fraud. Shockingly some of the largest tech and internet companies are the top supporters of online, financial fraud, slavery. What are the legal options to end the exploitation , slavery of liar powerful top government employees?

Though they get a very good salary, pension and bribes , well paid top government employees are extremely ruthless in cheating, exploiting, robbing online workers after criminally defaming them, to get their lazy greedy girlfriends and associates lucrative no work, no investment government jobs in the internet sector here. Though their lazy greedy fraud sugar babies and associates do not even want to spend any money on hardware and do not do work, these shameless liar fraud top government employees are extremely good actors, liars, they are robbing online worker, investor to make fake claims which the corrupt government blindly believes in a case of slavery, financial fraud. Shockingly some of the largest tech and internet companies are the top supporters of online, financial fraud, slavery. What are the legal options to end the exploitation , slavery of liar powerful top government employees?
It's wise not to take paid services from internet job portals.

In this case I am not using any paid services from job portals, or any indian companies, the top government employees who may be my college classmates or batchmates who hate me, are faking friendship with me, when they have never contacted me.
Then they are robbing my data to make fake claims about their lazy greedy real girlfriends, to get them great powers, monthly government salary at my expense, while I am criminally defamed to cover up the slavery, data theft.
Since I am making great losses, I am complaining, yet the government, tech and internet companies refuse to end their slavery, financial fraud . Even maidservants are paid for the work they do, spending their time, only the internet sector here, is running a slavery racket since 2010, on some investors, workers, refusing to acknowledge the time they spend working daily.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member