Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.951313
Referral Credit
For writers, writing an publishing ebooks is one of the best ways to make money online. You can either write ebooks and publish on book publishing platforms to make money or write ebooks for clients. When you are writing for clients, the topics are typically assigned by clients, leaving little need to deliberate over the niche. However, if you want to write and publish for yourself on platforms like KDP or Barnes & Noble, selecting marketable topics is important. Your eBooks must align with popular niches to attract buyers.

What are the profitable niches for eBooks? Well, it is crucial to recognize that individual interests vary widely, therefore, instead of trying to attract everyone, you need to find micro niches, topics that are narrowed down.

Thank you for sharing on this,very insighful and can help one build a passive income stream.Writing quality content is very lucrative.It also seems not as hard as a lot of people put it.

BTW:i had quite a flow this month in terms of cashflow that is why i have not paid my fee for us to work on my script @Nomad but just know i am working on it.

Thank you for sharing on this,very insighful and can help one build a passive income stream.Writing quality content is very lucrative.It also seems not as hard as a lot of people put it.

BTW:i had quite a flow this month in terms of cashflow that is why i have not paid my fee for us to work on my script @Nomad but just know i am working on it.
Having language and writing skills is mandatory in making money as an ebook writer. You also need marketing and SEO skills to generate sales.
PS: I am ready when you are ready. :D

I'm a writer as a second activity (after teaching). I write creative e-books (police novels and dystopic neorealism themes). My strategy is to publish them among PTW cryptocurrencies based platforms, where I discreetly earn. Such an option is the best for me, as it's 100% free, at zero risk to see my works unsold. I live in a country where average people don't have the habit to read (whatever kind of book and e-book), so the platforms I joined result very helpful.

I am also a writer. However, I have never written a book till now. I am a freelance writer and this is what I prefer to be. Perhaps I may write a book in the future. Having said that, you should improve your writing skills in order to write an e-book. This is very important for sure. You can sell your e-books on various different online marketplaces.

At this moment I'm at my sixth e-book. The last 3 e-books are dedicated to a specific cryptocurrencies based platform and it wants to be the very first to see our works (it requires unreleased art works). I also have the advantage to choose the languages for my e-books, as online marketplaces work better for native English speakers. I only own an intermediate English level and it's not enough to correctly write an entire e-book in all its aspects. But I'm very happy with my PTWs platforms. They perfectly fit my needs.

There are plenty of videos on this topic if you do a search on YouTube for "how to write ebook and sell on amazon" and you can expand the search from there. I was even surprised people claim they make big profits selling blank ebooks (nice cover with blank pages) also known as Journals.

Dear friend, I know there are plenty of videos about, but Amazon mode doesn't fit my needs. Using the Amazon of my country would lead to nothing, as I live in a geographic area where people haven't the reading habit. And I would spend tons of hours, days, weeks and months to write in a language having a very low number of readers. The Amazon mode fits native English speakers and as I said before, I'm not a native speaker. So I'll stick with my good old platforms.

I must say that making money as an eBook writer is not that easy due to the fact that there is a lots of competition out there. There are many thing you can do in order to make sure that your book sells. You have to write something different. Your content must be unique and it must be helpful. This is one of the essential things you must know.

Dear friend, I know there are plenty of videos about, but Amazon mode doesn't fit my needs. Using the Amazon of my country would lead to nothing, as I live in a geographic area where people haven't the reading habit. And I would spend tons of hours, days, weeks and months to write in a language having a very low number of readers. The Amazon mode fits native English speakers and as I said before, I'm not a native speaker. So I'll stick with my good old platforms.
There are a lot of non native English writers that are making money on Amazon. Don't allow your mindset hinder you. Don't start thinking about who will read your book, write passionately first

Don't start thinking about who will read your book, write passionately first

The truth is, many years ago, I tried the Amazon of my former country. And I must say the wonderful staff deserves praise. They were too helpful. In any way, do you know how I earned? Not by unknown Amazon users, but by word of mouth among my friends. As tons of e-books are published on a daily basis, the day after my publication my e-book resulted invisible, hidden by tens or hundreds other e-books:ROFLMAO:. Later, I discovered there was the need to participate in a campaign offering my e-book for free for a while, granting exclusive rights to Amazon, but I couldn't afford such a campaign. Nor I can afford it now. Such a thing doesn't happen in my dear old platforms, where we publish and earn immediately. I understand Amazon fits other users, while my dear old platforms fit me and I'm happy with them.

Writing and selling ebooks can be so enjoyable and profitable if you love writing. In fact, choosing a niche will not be hard because you can write what you are passionate about.

Though you could always choose to ghost write for clients. Most people who choose this path are mostly doing it for the money but their passion still helps them achieve success through high quality ebook writing.

Thank you for sharing this tip with us
I will make great use of it since I plan to begin writing ebooks

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member