How to Make Money on TikTok?

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
Although there are many ways to make money on TikTok, it is crucial to remember that success on the platform frequently necessitates a blend of originality, consistency, and audience involvement. Make interesting and high-quality material for your niche. Determine your area of expertise or interest, then use it to consistently create videos that appeal to your target audience. Additionally, when you gain more followers, different brands/companies might get in touch with you about partnerships or sponsored material. Additionally, you can reach out to brands that complement your content proactively and suggest working together. Do you have a TikTok account? If yes, you can make money from it.

you can do lives if you are smart you can make some nice money for sure I use tiktok for a long time and some peaple even make full time income from this social media

I dance Tiktok but my earnings remain small. I don't bother myself from the encouragement of Facebook. I also earned creating reels and my viewers reached 4 000 but still insufficient so be it.

In my country TikTok don't allow users to monetize their account, but they use tiktok to generate a good money by advertising goods from local market and they sell their products by advertising it on tiktok, and some famous influencers play toktok game and they send the money to a person who lives outside of my country and that person cash out the money and send them by bank.

you can do lives if you are smart you can make some nice money for sure I use tiktok for a long time and some peaple even make full time income from this social media
If they are making full time income what function did they discharge to get paid I believe that this plartform can be use to market product if you go into affiliate marketing but you will need to have enough subscribers to see your item

The people who usually earn on TikTok are usually contact creators, and from what I have seen it takes a lot of hard work to start earning. I know of someone who has been trying to earn on TikTok as a content creator but has not gotten to that level yet.

Tiktok is another good place to make money you can use it to promote your content you can also use it to market various products by embedded your landing page aside from this I never use Tokyo rather am very comfortable with YouTube

Yes, you can do lives and earn some money from It. I do not have the courage to do such a thing, though. LOL.
Post automatically merged:

I dance Tiktok but my earnings remain small. I don't bother myself from the encouragement of Facebook. I also earned creating reels and my viewers reached 4 000 but still insufficient so be it.

I have not earned from TikTok. However, I want to try becoming an affiliate marketer.

The people who usually earn on TikTok are usually contact creators, and from what I have seen it takes a lot of hard work to start earning. I know of someone who has been trying to earn on TikTok as a content creator but has not gotten to that level yet.

Yes, they are. They are earning from doing lives, sponsorships, affiliate marketing, and so on.

Last edited:
For me the art of making money online on the tiktok app is however not that easy. Getting the required number of followers and views can really be a serious problem so to speak.

The easiest way is through collecting gifts during your life stream. You only need 1000 followers to do that

I never use tiktok before but I know that they can be good for those that do affiliate marketing because you can use it to market and promote your brand

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
TikTok still didn't opened it's monitization in many countries. Here it remain open for few months then government official put ban on it then again it start working. So we are least concern to waste our time

Become idiot! Bigger idiot you are, you will have more followers and views. Also start some challenge where people will share your video as tutorial or tag your channel.

• Haha
Reactions: freelancermaria
I never use tiktok before but I know that they can be good for those that do affiliate marketing because you can use it to market and promote your brand

Yes, you can use TikTok for affiliate marketing. If I am not mistaken, you only need 1000 followers to begin this venture.

Become idiot! Bigger idiot you are, you will have more followers and views. Also start some challenge where people will share your video as tutorial or tag your channel.

I think so, too. When you create an interesting video, people will like and share it.

Yes, you can use TikTok for affiliate marketing. If I am not mistaken, you only need 1000 followers to begin this venture.

I think so, too. When you create an interesting video, people will like and share it.
As you say when you want this to be done you need to have good advertising and communication skills thou I have not use tiktok before but I believe it can be good place to promote links and video related to your business

Last edited by a moderator:
you can upload short videos and make money off them with high views and followers. you can sell on the virtual marketplace