How to reduce quick phone battery drainage

One of the way to reduce quick phone battery drainage is to avoid charges and use your phone in electricity i believe if you avoid this your phone battery be saved

One of the way to reduce quick phone battery drainage is to avoid charges and use your phone in electricity i believe if you avoid this your phone battery be saved
I think this is true for those phone which don't have the ability to stop charging when it is full, letting them charge the whole night could damage the battery life. But the new phones have the ability to limit the charging when it is full.

Observed your data connection always, only keep on when it's necessary, and always uninstall some unnecessary apps especially the one needed data connection always.

I don't know if I'm the only person experiencing this. My phone battery running out too quick. I have to keep charging at the go. Please how can i fix this problem?
Phone charge will keep draining out the more you use it. Moreover the older the phone gets the quicker the charges drain out.

Phone charge will keep draining out the more you use it. Moreover the older the phone gets the quicker the charges drain out.
You are right, phone battery gets weaker over the years and is mostly caused by poor usage and frequent charging and also using the phone while charging.

You are right, phone battery gets weaker over the years and is mostly caused by poor usage and frequent charging and also using the phone while charging.
I never used my smartphone while charging but have to change it every 3 or 4 years.

I think one need to verify the cause first so you can know how to tackle it

13,068Threads
98,333Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member