• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

How to research stocks before investing

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.250313
Referral Credit
To get the best returns from your stock investment, it is advisable to research the company. Other than the financial data available, what are the other data which investors should consider before investing in stocks?

You would need to check the history of the company you are investing and also see how experienced their management is. Check their financials too to see the true position of the business and it's financial performance.

Apart from financial data, we also have to evaluate which sector the issuer comes from, whether financial, consumer goods, health, etc. and we also need to evaluate stock prices using several indicators such as price to earnings ratio, price to book value, etc., whether the stock price is too high/over valued.

See the person in charge of the stocks buying and selling and do a direct inquiry about matters that doubt you. Don't react impulsively.
Yes don't just go in without having the preknowledge of it. You need to get all the right information

Yes don't just go in without having the preknowledge of it. You need to get all the right information
That was what I did. I called my friends who work in big companies if there was an available stock to sell and it so happened that there was and I bought only the minimal.

That was what I did. I called my friends who work in big companies if there was an available stock to sell and it so happened that there was and I bought only the minimal.
That's right you call the right person to get the right information and also invest what you can still afford to lose

That's right you call the right person to get the right information and also invest what you can still afford to lose
Yes, you do the same,mate in your local colleges if there is a stock to sell. I asked for the amount of the local stocks in a private college last week.

Yes, you do the same,mate in your local colleges if there is a stock to sell. I asked for the amount of the local stocks in a private college last week.
Yeah you need to find out how viable the stock would be It is always better to invest where your money would yield you more profits

12,079Threads
93,105Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member