How to Select the Appropriate Ad Size for Your Website

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
It all comes down to how your website is laid out when choosing the right ad size. Consider carefully the layout of your website and set aside a location for it. Make sure it won't detract visitors to your website. Examine the suggested ads for your website. Advertisers choose the right ad sizes to improve or maximize performance. Large ad sizes should be avoided at all costs since they may bother your users. Remember to test the ads on computers and mobile devices. They have to be pertinent to the content and responsive.

I feel when you monetize a website you have to be careful with the size of the ads you use. In most cases, too many ads or ads that are intrusive can be an instant turn-off for new visitors and maybe even returning visitors.

I always feel that an ad in the footer and an ad in the footer are perfect and not too intrusive and if you can make them around 468 x 60 that works well.

Sometimes a lot of 468 banner size like 10 per page could be costly in term of browsing @Shortie especially half or more users use mobile data while playing or browsing internet sites for example that many admin do for money which lead bad browsing experience for navigation.

This is very true, I would think if someone were to allow 10 468 x 60 banners on one page that would be overkill and something that was done intentionally in greed which is not very practical.

In most cases, many tend to have one banner in each position which usually is not too bad for those who browse through different devices :)

It depends on whether the website is having repeat visitors like this forum. If the website does not have repeat visitors large size ads are the only way the webmaster can make some money from their visitors.

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member