How to Start T-shirt Business Online

Don't ever give up too soon because building a successful online T-shirt business takes a lot of time and persistency as well.
You must be right my younger brother is into this business it's required patience and effort and one funny thing is that the business is capital intensive

The social media is always here for anyone that want to sell any item online. So yes you can sell your t-shirts online as well. Yes one can use the Facebook marketplace or use
instagram shop:
Agree with you, there is a social media of our preference to assist us in our business promotion like t-shirt printing. I opt to use Facebook. I feel comfortable engaging a business on Facebook.

I think print on demand is the best way of starting online t-shart printing and selling business that can be started from small initial money to no money for investment. there are websites that allow you to use their stokes in order to print and sell when there is an order form customers.

I have a friend who started selling polo ot T-shirt this year and she used WhatsApp. How she started was to buy a few quantity then start advertising it on Whatsapp, adding new people, then getting others to post her Whatsapp links and so on.

13,034Threads
98,047Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member