How to survive the hot weather

In summer I suffer from heat that is already unbearable for me here in Italy. But I have an idea that if I came to you in Nigeria, I would survive maybe just one day...

In summer I suffer from heat that is already unbearable for me here in Italy. But I have an idea that if I came to you in Nigeria, I would survive maybe just one day...
Are you sure you would survive? LoL. it is hellishly hot here. It seems the last person from hell forgot to shut it. The heat here is burning Lol

Make sure that you have a tumbler with water when you go outside. Bring a wet cloth with you and umbrella.
When I am inside, I make sure that the electric fan is on to survive the hot weather in my country
Yes my fan Is always on when there's light. it just that sometimes we have no light here most of the times

Yes my fan Is always on when there's light. it just that sometimes we have no light here most of the times
Do you have a hand fan? But that would be exhausting to use if you don't have electricity. Maybe another is to stay in the bathroom for a longer period of time. and then go out in the afternoon when the sun has finally bid goodbye in the morning.

The only thing I can think of is to wear light clothes, also avoid black cloths. I heard some time back that black materials tends to generate heat more. Then constantly drink water. This would help you stay hydrated.

Are you sure you would survive? LoL. it is hellishly hot here. It seems the last person from hell forgot to shut it. The heat here is burning Lol
In fact, I am in Nigeria where you live, forgive me but I WOULDN'T SURVIVE AT ALL! That would be hell for me!

Do you have a hand fan? But that would be exhausting to use if you don't have electricity. Maybe another is to stay in the bathroom for a longer period of time. and then go out in the afternoon when the sun has finally bid goodbye in the morning.
Yeah you are right I would inculcate some of these into my routine. it really hot out here.

What people do in my place when the electricity is off, they go to the nearest mall.
I have tried this before. When the electric company announced that there will be a 9-hour power outage, I went to the mall with my nephews and niece to enjoy the aircondition and then went back home 1 hour before the power is restored.

I grew up in North India and it had extreme temperatures. Now, I am fortunate to live in a city that stays pleasant throughout the year. We don't get extreme temperatures here.
It's very important to stay hydrated in summer as you will loose a lot of water through sweating. So, make sure that you keep replenishing the fluid.

13,113Threads
98,548Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member