How to survive the hot weather

I have some air conditioning devices in my household that helps me to regulate the temperatures for sure. Sometimes one has to remain with some loose clothing.
You are right with lose clothing. I always try to wear such when at home. The heat is yet to mellow even up to now

I have some air conditioning devices in my household that helps me to regulate the temperatures for sure. Sometimes one has to remain with some loose clothing.
It is not allowed to install air conditioners in my house. Unfortunately the Italian-European laws forbid this!

For real? Why is this so. it sounds weird to me. I can't believe this
Unfortunately it's the truth:cry::cry:. I opted for the plea bargain, the years in prison will therefore be reduced. I had no other choice
Post automatically merged:

Unfortunately it's the truth:cry::cry:. I opted for the plea bargain, the years in prison will therefore be reduced. I had no other choice
Ops I'm sorry, I replied to you in the wrong topic, I should have written the one relating to prison somewhere else.....

In any case, European laws limit the installation of certain air conditioning equipment. This is because regulations have come into force that each EU Member State must comply with in order to prevent global warming.

Last edited:
It is also hot here in my country, but we are used to it. All we do is stay indoors and if you cannot avoid staying outdoors, then have with you a fan and umbrella. it is bad if the climate is so hot. There are incidents here of a heat stroke. Every weekend I dive in the deep sea to ease the hotness of the day.

It is also hot here in my country, but we are used to it. All we do is stay indoors and if you cannot avoid staying outdoors, then have with you a fan and umbrella. it is bad if the climate is so hot. There are incidents here of a heat stroke. Every weekend I dive in the deep sea to ease the hotness of the day.
I'm sorry, obviously you're talking about the summer heat, which is obviously not this time of year, am I right?

Mostly people talk about summer in winter, and discussing winter in summer. Nowadays weather is very cold here, but we face very hot weather in summer time. This is the main reason we are living in 3rd floor west open apartment. We use room cooler instead of air conditioner.

Even during this harmattan period, the heat in Nigeria is really disturbing. I hope I can get by till it subsides
Sorry dear, but from what I understand, harmattan is a cool, dry wind that blows from the northeast or east in Western Sahara and is strongest from late November to mid-March. So I ask myself, how can such wind bring heat?
Thank you in advance.

In summer I suffer from heat that is already unbearable for me here in Italy. But I have an idea that if I came to you in Nigeria, I would survive maybe just one day...
It depends on which parts of th Nigeria you are staying. In the northern part is extremely hot while in the riverine areas is cool. Presently, the weather is favorable down here in Anambra.

It depends on which parts of th Nigeria you are staying. In the northern part is extremely hot while in the riverine areas is cool. Presently, the weather is favorable down here in Anambra.
To me it already seems too hot in Italy in the summer in recent years, due to climate change, at least that's what they say. So with the utmost respect, I don't think I would be used to being able to survive the temperatures in those places.

I try not to work too much because it is very exhausting. I noticed that in the last two years it has become much hotter. It is very difficult because the changes are very sudden. I also try to drink a lot of water and I need to spend more money on this

The weather in my country Nigeria is so hot that it gets on my nerves. You just be sweaty almost the whole day. I just need some natural remedies to cope with this. Any good suggestions?
In India we take a lot of coconut water, mango and mango juice and curs.

13,113Threads
98,549Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member