How to travel the world while spending little and enjoying a lot?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.000650
Referral Credit
Traveling the world is an incredible experience, which allows you to discover new places, cultures, people, stories, flavors, etc. Traveling the world can also bring personal benefits, such as expanding your worldview, developing skills, acquiring knowledge, overcoming challenges, etc. However, traveling the world also involves costs, such as tickets, accommodation, food, transportation, etc.
Have you ever traveled or want to travel the world? What destinations have you already visited or want to visit? What are the tips and secrets to save money and enjoy your trips more? What applications, websites and services do you use or search for? How do you plan, organize and document your trips? What are the stories, lessons, and memories you hold or hope for?

I have travelled to a few countries within the region of Southern Africa, I have been to Namibia, South Africa, Malawi, Botswana, Tanzania and Zimbabwe. Most of the time it was work-related so I never placed cost savings measures because those trips were planned for already. I did not document much because at that time I did not feel the need for that I just never had the luxury of time to do that.

But since now I am starting to travel again, I guess I will apply some cost savings measures such as booking with AnB, looking for discounts and finding cheaper but secure accommodation since when you go outside the country you are more at risk of being robbed.

I like to travel the world if given the opportunity. I wish to see Switzerland, Japan, New Zealand, Iceland, South Africa, India, and France. I've only gone to Hong Kong, Macau, and Shenzhen, China. To save, I will try to book ahead of time and look for affordable accommodations.

13,068Threads
98,333Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member