How Was your Christmas Celebration?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.511113
Referral Credit
Our Christmas celebration went well. We went to the house of my mom’s sister as she does not have her own family to celebrate the holidays with. There were games and I won twice! Yay!!! It really is true that when you give, it will come back to you in 100000 folds. My aunt prepared some delicious Filipino dishes. How was your Christmas celebration at home?

My Christmas celebration went well as well. I attended a Christmas event that I really enjoyed. it's was a joyous one
Oh, that is nice to hear, Augusta!!! Did you celebrate it with family or friends?
Post automatically merged:

It was pretty okey it was not the best Christmas I had for sure but not too bad either I ate so many candy and I feel sick lol but not too full
Likewise. Not the best but it went well. Oh, no. I hope you are feeling better now.

Last edited:
For my Christmas celebration, there was nothing really special though, I simply spent time eating and watching movies then had fun with my little nieces. For me it was fun that way.

Oh, that is nice to hear, Augusta!!! Did you celebrate it with family or friends?
Post automatically merged:

Likewise. Not the best but it went well. Oh, no. I hope you are feeling better now.
Yesh I had few family members around. So we did most things together.

For my Christmas celebration, there was nothing really special though, I simply spent time eating and watching movies then had fun with my little nieces. For me it was fun that way.

Nice! I had fun with my nephew, too. We played some board games before he went home. Hehehe

13,068Threads
98,333Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member