• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

I could say I am old wine in a new bottle

@bestwriter Welcome and hello to Discussion Bucks.

This is amazing,hoping to learn so much from you @bestwriter and everybody,i think this is a season of positive and valuable connections of quality people.Let us indeed make this place memorable because we are going to make history here........

Thank you. I hope this Site will last. Keeping fingers crossed
This site will last,we just need to ensure that is the case,since it is startting up i also think members have to be scrutinized right from the onset to ensure more priority is given to those who value and have good intentions for the site.What i mean is that in order for a paid to post site to thrive then a good number of people that are active must be profitable online.That will create a good liquidity as many people will be looking to share offers and services that are working for them.

Most people that i have seen successful invested in ensuring there is a quality product or service,escalated efforts on marketing and advertizing and administration and finances.Those key elements if well aligned then WE ARE GOOD TO GO in anything we want to achieve.Let us go make history.

Last edited:
This site will last,we just need to ensure that is the case,since it is startting up i also think members have to be scrutinized right from the onset to ensure more priority is given to those who value and have good intentions for the site.What i mean is that in order for a paid to post site to thrive then a good number of people that are active must be profitable online.That will create a good liquidity as many people will be looking to share offers and services that are working for them.

Most people that i have seen successful invested in ensuring there is a quality product or service,escalated efforts on marketing and advertizing and administration and finances.Those key elements if well aligned then WE ARE GOOD TO GO in anything we want to achieve.Let us go make history.
I have said this because there is kind of a set back with a couple or more Sites where I have an account - speakchartforum, afripeeps and rif playing hide and seek

I have said this because there is kind of a set back with a couple or more Sites where I have an account - speakchartforum, afripeeps and rif playing hide and seek
You are right on that and definitely we should hold some of these CEOs accountable,what we should look at is to ensure they are transparent and put the ordinary members plight as priority in all circles.I know the RIF owner is a qaulity person as well as the DB owner.I am hoping RIF gets back on its feet ASAP.

AS for SCF i knew there were redflags right from onset and i never wasted my time there,What was you biggest setback when these sites turned out the way they did?

I am a dedicated worker and put my heart and soul into whatever I am doing and when there were whispers to say that it was not a paid to post Site I was flabbergasted. BradP disappeared. How can anyone even float such Sites really!!

Afripeeps has still not paid me It was a test I performed just to see if they were paying and there you are I do not see him either There are others like me who are waiting He talks about payment through PayPal but we still do not know what the procedure is. At the moment it is a bank to bank transfer.

RIF owner needs a techie there to help him out He does some changes without shutting down the Site and at that time whatever we posted he just cannot pay us. And now we understand his personal bank account is frozen.

And finally I am not here to earn as I do not depend on what I earn at Sites for my survival but it is a joy when we get those pennies.

BradP disappeared.
Brad really let me down as a friend just disappearing. I wasn't on SCF for money so I wasn't really aware of what happened until a few members told me but the best thing he can do now is just redirect the domain to Discussion Bucks.

I am a dedicated worker and put my heart and soul into whatever I am doing and when there were whispers to say that it was not a paid to post Site I was flabbergasted. BradP disappeared. How can anyone even float such Sites really!!

Afripeeps has still not paid me It was a test I performed just to see if they were paying and there you are I do not see him either There are others like me who are waiting He talks about payment through PayPal but we still do not know what the procedure is. At the moment it is a bank to bank transfer.

RIF owner needs a techie there to help him out He does some changes without shutting down the Site and at that time whatever we posted he just cannot pay us. And now we understand his personal bank account is frozen.

And finally I am not here to earn as I do not depend on what I earn at Sites for my survival but it is a joy when we get those pennies.
Awww thanks for letting everything out of your chest,i think it is a great step.I do not know i just think RIf and DB have so much potential just as the case for FC and BMF.But right now i am concentrating on RIF and DB,once in a while on BMF and FC.

As for afripeeps i can say i am still eyeballing the site but once i can grasp of their vision then it would be a great joy as it would be one from my native region the global south of mother earth.I am yet to see a successful african borne forum.

Trust me that when we have a couple of start-up onine entreprenuers that are quality people then the forum industry will rise back to its glory days.We can achieve beyond our imagination if we put our mind to it.Let us go be CHAMPIONS.

I am happy to see you on all the sites that you are active with me. Let's hope that we get to interact a lot here too. I am looking forward to having a good time here. And looking at the familiar names and friendly users here, I am sure that we are going to have a good time.

I am happy to see you on all the sites that you are active with me. Let's hope that we get to interact a lot here too. I am looking forward to having a good time here. And looking at the familiar names and friendly users here, I am sure that we are going to have a good time.
Welcome. Not sure what is in store here but will see

10,470Threads
83,998Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back