averygirl

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.480625
Referral Credit
You know Filipinos have rice every meal. Right now I don't eat rice for breakfast. Usually we have hotdog or ham, fried egg and fried rice for breakfast. Now I just want light breakfast. I could have hot choco or coffee with 2 pcs. of bread or pan de sal. I could also just cook noodles or pancit canton. Sometimes hot milk with corn flakes. I eat heavy for lunch and dinner.

How about your breakfast?;)

I eat complete during breakfast because of my work. My work needs strong stamina and energy. I do not eat snacks. I only eat three times a day. I do not like to feel body heavy. In dinner, I only eat vegetable soup and grilled fish with one cup of sticky rice.

In my country we eat braid and also some easy thing that don't take a time for cooking and also for eating , and yeah eating light will help the day to be better, but personally i don't eat breakfast most of the time, i eat branch and it is because i don't have a time to eat breakfast.

My morning food use to heavy and energy giving food. Due to nature of my job, i use to skip afternoon meals. Normally, my breakfast use to plaintain and rice with some meat.
That's a really nice, healthy and yummy meal to start your day. You will be full till a long and definitely very energetic too. It's a very balanced meal to start with. Good carb and enough protein is there.
It's rightly said that breakfast like a king. I follow the same rule. I don't miss my afternoon meal, but it is quite light and many a times I am okay with a fruit bowl.

13,105Threads
98,514Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member