I received a fake item online

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
Today is a very annoying and frustrating day. I ordered a hearing aid for my aunt. She has a hearing problem. She asked me to search online about a hearing aid . Her genuine hearing aid has been with her for 5 years and it no longer served her. She lacked budget so she begged me to buy for her online through Lazada. The item was delivered at home this morning but so shocking the USB doesn't fit to the hearing aid. I used my charger and it worked. I charged it while waiting for my aunt but we're on dismay, the hearing aid doesn't capture a sound in short it's fake. My aunt cried I requested refund or replacement but they no longer reply. I promised my aunt to buy a genuine hearing aid on December 26 it's a holiday tomorrow. She's ashamed of me, the price reaches the sky
$ 1,300 😊but love is greater than the price. I promised not to anymore buy online.

See the item bought online 😳.

Screenshot_20231223-081544.jpg

That's so bad, is there a possibility that the item might be damaged? Maybe from the company or during shipping? Did you try getting a refund or another one from the company?

That's so bad, is there a possibility that the item might be damaged? Maybe from the company or during shipping? Did you try getting a refund or another one from the company?
There is nobody to receive my call or answer my email. They are scammers. The hearing aid cannot hear a sound and it cannot be charged with its own USB. they are so bad.

There is nobody to receive my call or answer my email. They are scammers. The hearing aid cannot hear a sound and it cannot be charged with its own USB. they are so bad.
If they are not picking their calls then it's very possible that they are really scammers. So sorry to hear this though.

If they are not picking their calls then it's very possible that they are really scammers. So sorry to hear this though.
I feel so sorry for my aunt, today is Christmas day and she cannot associate with her family, she cannot hear. I will accompany her to the hearing center tomorrow morning to buy a genuine hearing aid for her. I hope she will be happy after.

I'm sorry about this this. The must be scammers. This is why I don't like buying things online.
They're scammers that disguised as a Lazada merchandiser. I already bought my aunt a legit hearing in our city, it's so expensive. There's no discount she's not yet a senior.

Oh wow, this is really bad. i think you should look for a way to return it to them. You can't obviously use this anyway.

Oh wow, this is really bad. i think you should look for a way to return it to them. You can't obviously use this anyway.
I cannot reach the merchant from Lazada. The site might have changed its name to avoid me. I already bought my aunt an original hearing aid here in our city.

I am sorry that you experienced such a thing. There are many scammers online that is why we must be more careful. :( But I am happy that you were able to buy an original hearing aid for your aunt. You have a very kind heart.
I cannot blame the seller, I blame the Chinese manufacturer for processing fake products. However, it should be better for the Shopee seller to check the item and undergo testing which they never do.

Most online sellers are offering a warranty on the products they sell, you can ask for a refund or do a chargeback. If you have time you can also go to a consumer court.

Most online sellers are offering a warranty on the products they sell, you can ask for a refund or do a chargeback. If you have time you can also go to a consumer court.
The problem now is I can no longer reach their website. It seems they know the fake products they received from China. Then when I checked the box, the words used were Chinese, and I could not understand. They are expert fraudsters.

13,068Threads
98,306Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member