Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
This day, December 15, I requested for a cashout on RIF. It's only $14 , too small but I did it religiously for many weeks. I dunno if the site owner will be able to see my request or visit his site to know updates of people engaging there without the presence of the site owner, only the robots all the time present there minute to minute 😁. When I requested for a cashout via PayPal, I also saw Discussion Bucks as another option, but I used to have PP, maybe next time, I will explore.

Last edited:
I hope you will get paid. I do not if the website owner is still active. It seems like he’s been MIA for a long time. I am not sure if I will continue to contribute to the website.

Let's be positive that Jordan will hear us out.I will only be active there after I received my payment via PayPal. It's Christmas but RIF remains a lonely site, there's no aura representing Christmas. 😔

Let's hope Jordan visits his site and sees the cashout requests. I screenshot everything as proofs of my request which is pending.

I hope your payout arrives today, I think it's the 15th of every month when it gets paid, in my case, the last time I request a withdrawal was via Discussion Bucks :)

I requested a payout myself from RIF a few weeks ago and have not received it yet but I do feel that Jordan is going through some things at the moment and it is probably best to be patient at this time.

If you are able to set up the Discussion Bucks option that may be best to see if that gets paid if the PayPal one is not much success :)

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
I don't think that you will be paid anytime soon. Since the owner of the site is responsible for making payments to users and is currently not active. To add hot water on the wound, the site is not accessible from today's evening

• Sad
It seems it takes days or weeks to receive our payment I hope it won't take years. 😁

I am very worried because the site is very down and not opening it's pages. l hope the site resumes too soon so that the pending payments can be settled.

• Sad
it seems the admin is taking a break. Unlike him especially during a period like this. We just have to let things be dor now

I also requested a pay out from RIF , earlier they were paying on 15th of the month. However, I have not received any payment from them till date, I suppose we will have to wait.
We just have to wait I doubt they will be any payment this year. Hopefully next year

• Haha
We just have to wait I doubt they will be any payment this year. Hopefully next year
That's abuse. There must be a communication from the site owner. What he's doing is misleading.

Last edited:
The site owner must communicate with the members to avoid confusion or tension. Tell the members when they will get paid.
I applied for cash out for more than a week now and no action has been taken by the site owner. I won't do activities there. ML is also getting poorer. According to Anna, only few left there.

Last edited: