i-Shopper Panel in Australia Review: SCAM OR LEGIT?

yusra

Engaged Contributor
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.050500
Referral Credit
i-Shopper Panel is a market research program in Australia where you can earn money for sharing your grocery shopping experiences. Here’s how it works:

Join the i-Shopper Panel

You can sign up on their website to become an i-Shopper panelist. It's free to join. As a panelist, you'll receive survey invitations and product testing opportunities tailored to your demographics.

Take Surveys

For each survey you complete, you'll earn points. Surveys typically take 10-20 minutes and cover topics related to stores, shopping habits, new products, and more. The longer the survey, the more points you earn.

Test New Products

In addition to surveys, you may get selected to test new grocery products for free. After trying the products, you simply provide your feedback through a follow-up survey.

Refer Friends

You can earn bonus points for referring your friends and family to join the i-Shopper Panel.

Cash Out Your Points

Once you accumulate enough points, you can redeem them for gift cards or have the value deposited into your bank account. Popular gift card options include Coles, Woolworths, Target, and more.

Signing up for i-Shopper Panel provides an easy way to share your shopping opinions and earn rewards. Consistently taking surveys and testing new products will help maximize your earnings.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member