• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

I want to involve in car selling business

Olaniyi

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.008772
Referral Credit
I am really into cars and wants to make money buying old cars and selling them. I feel like it might cost me more if I has to fix up the old cars and stuff like that. Do you think it is possible to make a lot of money buying and selling car

It's possible to make money from this kind of business, there are people who are into it and are doing well. The most important thing is reselling at a higher price that covers the cost of buying and repairing of the car. Though it might not be that easy but it is not impossible.

It is not an easy business. Before entering into such business make sure you have sound knowledge about cars, spare parts, contacts of car dealers etc. There is need to learn or do apprenticeship in some top dealers before stepping into the business.
I always tell people that it would take at least a year plus of learning for someone to master and have proficiency in car dealership as a business. Apart from being capital intensive, it is knowledge intensive.

12,060Threads
92,989Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member