I was so hungry that I could eat a horse ( Oxymoron)

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
This day, I was very busy at the university and because of that, I forgot to eat my lunch and realized that I didn't have lunch when I felt very hungry. My legs felt weak and I almost collapsed. And then, I texted Jolibe to deliver my order to the office. And then my order arrived after 30 minutes. I ordered chicken joy, spaghetti, a burger, and pineapple juice. I was so hungry that I could eat a horse. Have you also experienced feeling extreme hunger because you don't like to leave your unfinished work?

Yes i have experienced this a lot of times. I usually don't like eating most times when i still have lots of works to do. Eating tends to slow me down. Funny thing I would feel like i can eat the whole world but by the time i finally eat, only a little food am already full 😂

Yes i have experienced this a lot of times. I usually don't like eating most times when i still have lots of works to do. Eating tends to slow me down. Funny thing I would feel like i can eat the whole world but by the time i finally eat, only a little food am already full 😂
That is what I also felt, all the foods I ordered were not consumed but my colleagues ate the extra. It is a funny thing feeling hungry but when we take some we feel stomach full. I never did it again. I have to listen to my body. :LOL:

This day, I was very busy at the university and because of that, I forgot to eat my lunch and realized that I didn't have lunch when I felt very hungry. My legs felt weak and I almost collapsed. And then, I texted Jolibe to deliver my order to the office. And then my order arrived after 30 minutes. I ordered chicken joy, spaghetti, a burger, and pineapple juice. I was so hungry that I could eat a horse. Have you also experienced feeling extreme hunger because you don't like to leave your unfinished work?
I do experience it especially when my work is too physical and mentally exhausting. In such situation, i will drink a sugar based drink like Pepsi or coke. It helps to pump sugar to system and i will regain my composition.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member