If a dangerous job offered an extremely large compensation, would you accept it?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Would you be prepared to take such a risk and are these earnings worth the potential troubles if the employment carried a high chance of health hazards? Naturally, there is no assurance that this will occur, even if they perform for ten years and you don't experience any problems or make a lot of money.

I sometimes see people working on tall buildings, even though they are working at a height of more than 30 floors, but if you are not used to it, you will definitely faint from looking down. They may work just for the money without thinking about the consequences.

I sometimes see people working on tall buildings, even though they are working at a height of more than 30 floors, but if you are not used to it, you will definitely faint from looking down. They may work just for the money without thinking about the consequences.
I agree with you. Those construction workers don't see danger of their chosen work but money to survive. They better try to do a small business.

13,201Threads
99,040Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member